Saturday, October 23, 2010

Goodbye Kitten Formerly Known As Caution:-)

I found him a home! His new owner picked him up yesterday. But, before he left we took some snapshots to remember him by:-) Pretty much sums up his personality...




In other exciting news, I finally got my remote shutter release in the mail!!! Yay! It came via Air Mail straight from Hong Kong. Now I can take pictures of Melvin and myself together without having to use the timer, and messing around with focus. Now I just press the button halfway down until it autofocuses, and then all the way down to take the picture:-) SO MUCH EASIER!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT one...not the cat...the remote. I don't know why I have waited all these years. I'll get the info from you. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karilyn, you are the CUTEST!! Wish you could have kept Caution, though:(

    ReplyDelete