Sunday, October 31, 2010

Newborn Portraits!

3 days old.


It doesn't look like it here, but her cry is so soft and sweet:-)
It's light and airy, and made me laugh because it was so cute!



Baby with her aunt:-)

I made these headbands for the shoot. So easy and adorable, I might just start selling them with
Onesie Wonderland!

Love this headband:-)
Baby and Daddy!




I also learned how to knit on double pointed needles just to make this hat! It was the first hat I ever made, and it was kinda funky in the back, but it fit her and it looks adorable:-)

Last time you saw this family was when baby was still cookin'!
I think she turned out pretty good.
Little V was awake for this whole shoot:-) Of course that meant I couldn't put her in a ton of cute positions like a little baby doll, but I've learned to expect the unexpected, especially with babies! We may do another shoot in another week or two, to see if she'll fall asleep for a while:-) However, I think I've found a direction for my photography. I really would love to specialize in capturing the process of motherhood: pregnancy, birth, newborn, and baby/toddlerhood:-) That may be even a little too wide of a focus, but I think it will take a lot more experience in these fields to figure out how I'd like to narrow it down.

If you're having a baby soon and are interested in getting newborn portraits, I'd love to talk with you! They will be taken in your own home, so momma and baby don't have to stress out about going anywhere. All you need is a window for natural lighting!
Send me an email for more information.


1 comment:

  1. very, very cute! she is so sweet. totally sell those headbands! when I have a girl I will order some

    ReplyDelete