Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday Finds

     I participated in Black Friday for the FIRST time this year. And, I'm not so sure I'll ever do it again, unless there is some crazy amazing deal on something I must have. However, I am very happy with the few things I walked away with, even if I did have to stand in the checkout line for over an hour (UGH!). 

First, feast your eyes on this blue beauty I found in OLD NAVY! I mean, really? Good job Old Navy...I love you. And 50% off:-)






Second we have this adorable skirt that is perfect for leggings! I love skirts that have pockets. Again, Old Navy, and again, 50% off. 



I also got a couple of shirts for layering this winter, but these top two items were my favorites:-) Hooray for sales!


What did you snag on Friday??

No comments:

Post a Comment