Thursday, December 9, 2010

{Grace}

This is the second post in my tattoo portrait series! Click here to see the first.

Say hello to John:-)



This daring tattoo was his first! He got it done a year ago by Nathan Perry at Skeleton Crew in Columbus, Indiana. When I asked him why he chose "Grace", he simply stated, "It's the one thing you're always gonna need".

Well said.






I love how bold and simple this tattoo is. It makes a beautiful statement. The wonderful thing about tattoos is that they're like a giant sticky note that reminds us of its meaning every time we see it. To be gracious is a very important quality. Beautiful tattoo John, thanks for sharing!


If you'd like to be featured in my tattoo portrait series, send me a snapshot of your tattoo and what it means to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment